Officers from Fairfax County Police’s Reston District Station report two burglaries this week, both in unincorporated Herndon.
Both break-ins took place on Saturday.
Police said a resident in the 13200 block of Keach Place reported someone entered the residence and took property. In the second incident, a resident of the 12800 block of Kettering Drive in Fox Mill said someone entered the residence and took property.
The locations are about four miles apart. Police do not know if the break-ins were related.
In other crime news this week:
- 10400 block of Beach Mill Road, property from vehicle.
- 1800 block of Discovery Street, phone from location.
- 11400 block of Gate Hill Place, package from residence.
- 2700 block of Prince Harold Court, property from vehicle.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, phone from location.
- 2000 block of Royal Fern Court, materials from location.
- 1600 block of Washington Plaza, property from residence
- 11400 block of Washington Plaza, larceny from a cab driver.
- 11100 block of Sunset Hills Road, property from vehicle.
- 11600 block of Plaza America Drive, 2000 Ford E150.
Len Forkas plans to ski to the North Pole to raise money for his nonprofit organization (courtesy Hopecam) Len Forkas, a Reston-based businessman, is skiing to the North Pole in…
Outside 1st Stage in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors got a first look last week at a new plan that it hopes can…
A traveling exhibit is coming to Reston this week (courtesy Reston Museum) A traveling exhibition looking at the ins and outs of Prohibition in Virginia is coming this month to…
A cardinal perched on a power line in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Developers Seek to Add More Housing in Fair Lakes — “Proposed updates to Fairfax County’s land…