The holidays are a time for giving, and we’re giving you a weekly chance to win some great gifts from local businesses this month. Keep them for yourself or gift them to a friend, coworker or family member.
To enter the contest, free of charge, all you need to do is sign up for our daily email newsletter. The newsletter delivers Reston Now headlines to your inbox on weekday (and some weekend) afternoons.
If you’re one of our more than 1,000 existing newsletter subscribers, you’re automatically eligible to win. See our official contest rules for an alternate means of entry and other sweepstakes details.
We’ll conduct a drawing every Friday through the end of December. The prizes include:
- Apple iPad Air 16GB from RestonNow.com
- $50 gift certificate to Kalypso’s Sports Tavern
- $50 gift card to Michael’s from Cindy Beyer Design
- Adult Sonicare toothbrush from Reston Serenity Smiles
- Personal training session from Storm Fitness
- One month of free swim lessons from Goldfish Swim School
- $109 gift card for artisan flower arrangements from Bloompop
- Exercise class from The Harrison Apartments
- Cat exam from Just Cats Clinic
- $150 donation to Cornerstones on your behalf from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate
Please join us in supporting these and other local businesses when making your holiday shopping plans and New Year’s resolutions.
Good luck and happy holidays from Reston Now!
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.
After reopening its doors for the first indoor production during the pandemic in August, Herndon’s NextStop Theatre Company plans to scale back its programming schedule for this fall due to…