What we need is someone with new media skills who also understands news and issues that affect Reston.
- Must have news writing experience and experience with content management systems (WordPress a plus)
- Must have basic photography skills and a camera (or at least a good camera phone)
- Be available flexible hours for some evening and weekend assignments
- Have access to a car
- Ideally, live in or very near Reston and be familiar with Reston businesses, issues, locations and Reston Association
- Be able to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Pay is competitive and by the post.
If this is you, send your resume, writing sample(s) and three story ideas to Reston Now editor Karen Goff at [email protected].