What we need is someone with new media skills who also understands news and issues that affect Reston.
- Must have news writing experience and experience with content management systems (WordPress a plus)
- Must have basic photography skills and a camera (or at least a good camera phone)
- Be available flexible hours for some evening and weekend assignments
- Have access to a car
- Ideally, live in or very near Reston and be familiar with Reston businesses, issues, locations and Reston Association
- Be able to work quickly and meet deadlines
- Pay is competitive and by the post.
If this is you, send your resume, writing sample(s) and three story ideas to Reston Now editor Karen Goff at [email protected].
An office building in Tysons displays a U.S. flag on an electronic sign (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Electronic signs on display at eligible businesses, schools and other establishments can…
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association’s Board of Directors has increased the annual member assessment by 7% as part of its $22.1 million budget for next year….
Updated at 3:10 p.m. — Amadou “Niko” Diop has been found and is safe after being reported missing in Great Falls yesterday, Fairfax County police announced. Earlier: An 18-year-old who…
Fairfax County police vehicle with blue lights on (file photo) A man suffered critical injuries when he fell while riding a motorized scooter in Reston yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, police say….