A Herndon man was arrested by Fairfax County Police Sunday afternoon when he tried to steal prescription medications from the Walgreens Pharmacy located in an office building in the 1800 block of Town Center Drive in Reston.
An employee of the store told police the man entered the business about 1 p.m. and took property.
Police charged Eric R. Basham, 25, with Burglary, Grand Larceny and Destruction of Property.
In other crime news reported this week by the Fairfax County Police’s Reston District Station:
- 2400 block of Colts Neck Road, cash from residence.
- 1800 block of Fountain Drive, wallet from business.
- 2500 block of John Milton Drive, beverage from business.
- 11100 block of South Lakes Drive, beverage from business.
- 11400 block of Washington Plaza, phone from business.
- 12000 block of Bowman Towne Drive, merchandise from business.
- 12500 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, equipment from vehicle.
- 1800 block of Wainwright Drive, equipment from vehicle.
- 1700 block of Wainwright Drive, equipment from vehicle.
- 11700 block of North Shore Drive, equipment from vehicle.
- 1500 block of Farsta Court, equipment from vehicle.
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, property from business.
- 1500 block of Cameron Crescent Drive, property and cash from residence.
11700 block of Decade Court, 2007 Mazda 6.
12000 block of Waterside View Drive, 2013 Nissan Altima.
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.
After reopening its doors for the first indoor production during the pandemic in August, Herndon’s NextStop Theatre Company plans to scale back its programming schedule for this fall due to…