The Harrison at Reston Town Center is now open! Take a tour today and see not only the two fully furnished apartment models, but all of the amazing luxuries The Harrison has to offer.
The Harrison has truly elevated the modern apartment concept to a level all its own. Whether you’re in the mood to stay in for a quiet, relaxing night, meet up with friends at Reston Town Center for dinner and a movie or you are looking to get in a nice long workout, The Harrison has everything you need.
Here are the Top Eight Ways The Harrison’s luxury apartments will provide you with a great home, location and lifestyle:
1. Residences are distinguished by spacious, open floor plans, multiple finish combinations, expansive windows and keyless entry. Additionally, each kitchen uniquely offers imported stone countertops, custom cabinetry, ENERGY STAR® stainless steel appliances and large pantries.
2. There are also carefully thought-out minor touches, such as a full-size washer and dryer, walk-in closets, wood flooring in the living space, wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedrooms, oversized bathroom vanities and linen closets.
3. An all-inclusive, ultra-modern health club offers instructor-led fitness classes as well as digitally led classes with Fitness On Demand™ and features touch-screen cardio-training equipment, machine and free-weight training, a multi-lane lap pool, a cycle studio, a yoga and Pilates room and a private massage room.
4. The rooftop access features an outdoor pool, events and gatherings at Skyclub, a fire pit, an outdoor prep and grilling area, and the ability to play virtual golf with our TruGolf system.
5. The residents’ lounge features intimate seating, a landscaped patio, a media lounge, a cyber café, a 24-hour resident hospitality center serving Starbucks®, a culinary center and onsite pet-friendly living, which includes a pet spa and an outdoor pet park. The Harrison also provides its residents with their very own Lifestyle Coordinator, who is dedicated to serving up individually unique experiences based on each resident’s lifestyle.
6. An onsite pedestrian tunnel leads directly to Reston Town Center, which has more than 50 stores, 30 restaurants, a multiplex cinema, an open-air pavilion featuring concerts and, when the season’s right, ice skating!
7. Reap the benefits of living in close proximity to the new Silver Line Metro station and having the 45-mile long W&OD Trail right at your front door.
8. Enjoy quick access to Hidden Creek Country Club, the Reston Town Center Transit Station and popular destinations including Wolf Trap, Tysons Corner and Washington, DC.
Be sure to schedule your tour of The Harrison today, to see how they have elevated apartment living to an entirely unprecedented level.
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.
After reopening its doors for the first indoor production during the pandemic in August, Herndon’s NextStop Theatre Company plans to scale back its programming schedule for this fall due to…