Harrison at Reston Town Center offers its residents world-class features and amenities, and a staff of amazing individuals who strive to make every day a great day. Below is a taste of what our residents have to say about that, watch here to see their full review.
“Everything The Harrison has is everything you need. You could literally spend a week here and never need to leave the building! Between the facilities: the cooking center, the game room, fitness center, rooftop, indoor pool, [and] the friendliness of the staff, they’re pet friendly — I could go on and on. I have yet to find something that I yearn for more at The Harrison.”
“[The Harrison offers unique] key amenities in every unit: kitchen size, the amount of cabinetry – everything we had in our kitchen in our home, fits in this kitchen; the closet space is enormous, and you don’t feel constrained. Those two alone [combined with] the kitchen window aspect, the lighting [and] the views, The Harrison can’t be beat.”
“One thing that is very attractive to me at The Harrison is the conference room [and] the business center [because] I can meet clients here. As a Realtor, [my schedule] is very flexible [and I’m] not tied to a 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. day at all. This way I can come and go easily, so it works well in my life.”
“Traveling is so convenient here in Reston, especially living here at The Harrison. I am right by Dulles Airport, so I can [both] get there very quickly and I don’t have to worry about sitting in traffic. I mean it’s perfect! I can leave here and be to the airport in 20 minutes, right on time for my flight.”
At The Harrison, we have carefully selected the most outstanding staff in the Reston area. Each member of our team strives to maintain our residents’ accustomed level of incomparable living. Below is a personal statement from our Lifestyle Director which exemplifies the passion each member of our team embodies.
“We are life here; we are the pulse of The Harrison. Any and everything that the resident needs, they should feel comfortable with coming to us because we are trained and prepared to meet any needs. We know everything within the Reston community and Washington, DC area, so we are really prepared to make sure that their stay here, for their family and friends or as residents, is the best in the area.”
Take a moment to discover an apartment community that surrounds you with the amenities, features and people you desire. Be First, Be Awed — and live at The Harrison by scheduling your tour today!
Join us Saturday, March 14, from noon to 4:00 pm and Sunday, March 15, from noon to 3:00 pm, at the region’s most innovative luxury apartment community, Harrison at Reston Town Center, for our Grand Opening event.
During this celebration, we will be giving extensive tours featuring our indoor lap pool, spectacular culinary center, expansive health & fitness center, executive business center, fully outfitted game room, SkyClub with virtual golf, and all four of our furnished models, plus an exclusive penthouse preview.
The Harrison’s Grand Opening is guaranteed to provide a remarkable experience for everyone! From ceremonies to fitness classes, mixology demonstrations to food and wine tastings, our community welcomes you to attend all of our Grand Opening weekend affairs.
Saturday, March 14 events include:
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
The Harrison’s Official Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Our restaurant-quality culinary center welcomes head chef Nate Waugaman, from José Andrés’ America Eats Tavern, who will prepare jambalaya for guests to enjoy.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
During this hour, Ferraiolo Fitness’ highly accredited instructors will conduct a P90X® class in The Harrison’s state-of-the-art health & fitness center.
3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Mixed signature cocktails will be served in our spacious culinary center lounge. All drinks will be hand-crafted by the professional bartenders of Jackson’s.
Sunday, March 15 events include:
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
The Harrison has invited a surprise local chef to cook guests an appetizing dish in our top-of-the-line culinary center.
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Ferraiolo Fitness instructors will be leading a spin class in our private spin studio, located in our health & fitness center.
2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Our culinary center’s elegant dining area will host The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Shop as they pair perfectly aged wines and cheeses for our guests to savor.
Throughout the entire event, there will be food and beverage stations available for our guests’ pleasure. In addition, tours will be conducted every 15 minutes, providing countless opportunities to be enthralled by all our luxury apartment community has to offer.
We hope you will join us for a Grand Opening like none other — to be first, be awed, be a part of revolutionary living and live Harrison. Be sure to register now!
Photos courtesy of The Harrison
The Harrison at Reston Town Center is now open! Take a tour today and see not only the two fully furnished apartment models, but all of the amazing luxuries The Harrison has to offer.
The Harrison has truly elevated the modern apartment concept to a level all its own. Whether you’re in the mood to stay in for a quiet, relaxing night, meet up with friends at Reston Town Center for dinner and a movie or you are looking to get in a nice long workout, The Harrison has everything you need.
Here are the Top Eight Ways The Harrison’s luxury apartments will provide you with a great home, location and lifestyle:
1. Residences are distinguished by spacious, open floor plans, multiple finish combinations, expansive windows and keyless entry. Additionally, each kitchen uniquely offers imported stone countertops, custom cabinetry, ENERGY STAR® stainless steel appliances and large pantries.
2. There are also carefully thought-out minor touches, such as a full-size washer and dryer, walk-in closets, wood flooring in the living space, wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedrooms, oversized bathroom vanities and linen closets.
3. An all-inclusive, ultra-modern health club offers instructor-led fitness classes as well as digitally led classes with Fitness On Demand™ and features touch-screen cardio-training equipment, machine and free-weight training, a multi-lane lap pool, a cycle studio, a yoga and Pilates room and a private massage room.
4. The rooftop access features an outdoor pool, events and gatherings at Skyclub, a fire pit, an outdoor prep and grilling area, and the ability to play virtual golf with our TruGolf system.
5. The residents’ lounge features intimate seating, a landscaped patio, a media lounge, a cyber café, a 24-hour resident hospitality center serving Starbucks®, a culinary center and onsite pet-friendly living, which includes a pet spa and an outdoor pet park. The Harrison also provides its residents with their very own Lifestyle Coordinator, who is dedicated to serving up individually unique experiences based on each resident’s lifestyle.
6. An onsite pedestrian tunnel leads directly to Reston Town Center, which has more than 50 stores, 30 restaurants, a multiplex cinema, an open-air pavilion featuring concerts and, when the season’s right, ice skating!
7. Reap the benefits of living in close proximity to the new Silver Line Metro station and having the 45-mile long W&OD Trail right at your front door.
8. Enjoy quick access to Hidden Creek Country Club, the Reston Town Center Transit Station and popular destinations including Wolf Trap, Tysons Corner and Washington, DC.
Be sure to schedule your tour of The Harrison today, to see how they have elevated apartment living to an entirely unprecedented level.
Reston’s newest luxury residences are now available for pre-leasing.
The Harrison, at Jonathan Way, Reston Parkway and Temporary Road, is still under construction and expected to be completed in November, leasing staff said. The first residents should be available to move in by the end of 2014.
The Harrison has set up a leasing center at 1801 Old Reston Avenue (ground floor, rear of building).
The Harrison will be one- to three-bedroom rental units. Up to two pets are allowed. Visit the leasing center for rates.
Units will feature gourmet kitchens, full-sized washers and dryers, carpet in bedrooms and walk-in closets.
Residents will be Reston Association members with access to RA amenities.
Some of the amenities at The Harrison:
- Private health and fitness center
- Rooftop pool and fire pit
- Business center
- Culinary center for food and wine demonstrations
- Lounges to include gaming areas, a patio, a cyber cafe and TV room
- Underground parking and bike storage
- On-site concierge
For more information, visit Live Harrison Apartments, stop by the leasing center or call 703-787-8082.
Photo of unit model kitchen at The Harrison courtesy of The Harrison
Update, noon, Monday: The dead body found Monday morning at the under-construction Harrison Apartments was an adult male. The public is not in danger and foul play is not suspected, Fairfax County Police said.
Original story, Monday, 9 a.m.:
A dead body was discovered by a construction worker Monday at the site of The Harrison Apartments, the building underway at Reston Parkway and Jonathan Way.
Fairfax County Police are investigating to try and identify the body, cause of death and other details.
The body was found by a construction worker at 7:12 a.m., FCPD spokesman Bud Walker said.
Reston Now will update this story as more details are available.