All Fairfax County public schools will be closed on Wednesday, Feb. 18. School offices and central offices will open at 10 a.m. with an unscheduled leave policy in effect for 12-month employees.
The following activities in schools and on school grounds are canceled:
- extracurricular activities
- interscholastic contests
- team practices
- field trips
- middle school after-school programs
- professional learning and training courses
- adult and community education classes
- recreation programs and community use by outside groups not affiliated with FCPS
SACC centers are closed.