There will be Seahawks in such far-flung places as Stanford University, University of Michigan, Florida State University and the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
By far, the majority of students will be staying in Virginia. Here are some of the schools that have the most South Lakes students enrolling for 2015-16.
- Christopher Newport University, 16
- College of William and Mary, 8
- George Mason University, 26
- James Madison University, 32
- Northern Virginia Community College, 85
- University of Mary Washington, 10
- Virginia Commonwealth University, 32
- Virginia Tech, 51
- University of Virginia, 35
To see the complete list, check out the document from the South Lakes HS career center attached to this post.
The Town of Vienna has now committed about a third of the $7 million bequeathed by late councilmember Maud Robinson for building sidewalks to specific projects. As of Aug. 2,……
While school doesn’t officially start until Aug. 22, The Water Mine at Lake Fairfax will wind its summer operations down a week early this year, beginning Monday (Aug. 18). The…
People walk by Caffi Field, a football field in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Driver in Fatal Franconia Crash Charged With Manslaughter — Sara Flores, 20, of Lorton was…