The incidents were in unincorporated Herndon and Great Falls, both of which are policed by the Reston District Station
The robbery occurred at the Clocktower Shopping Center in the 2400 block of Centreville Road in Herndon on May 26. Police said a man entered a restaurant shortly before 10:30 p.m., displayed a handgun to an employee and demanded money.
The suspect took cash and fled. The victim did not require medical attention.
The suspect was described as average build, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, and wearing all dark clothing, a beanie on his head, and a mask over his face.
The burglary took place in the 11300 block of Fox Creek Farm Way about 3 a.m. on May 28, police said. A resident reported someone entered the residence overnight and took property.
In other crime news:
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, property from business
- 12200 block of Leesburg Pike, merchandise from business
- 9800 block of Georgetown Pike, merchandise from business
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business
- 11600 block of Quail Ridge Court, jewelry from residence
- 12900 block of Centre Park Circle, bicycle from property
- 2300 block of Colts Neck Road, wallet from residence
- 10300 block of Georgetown Pike, license plate from vehicle
- 1800 block of Town Center Parkway, property from hospital
- 1800 block of Wiehle Avenue, bicycle from Metro station
- 2400 block of Masons Ferry Drive, bicycle from school
- 9700 block of Middleton Ridge Road, electronic device from vehicle
- 11400 block of Northwind Court, property and jewelry from vehicle
- 12100 block of Sunset Hills Road, merchandise from business.
- 1800 block of Wiehle Avenue, merchandise from business.
11900 block of Bowman Towne Drive, 2006 Ford E250.