The festival, organized by Reston’s Beloved Yoga, runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with yoga classes, wellness information, food samples and more.
The pavilion will be the site of the main stage, where teachers from local studios Beloved Yoga, Health Advantage, Sun and Moon, Lifetime Athletic and others will lead a variety of classes.
Here is the main stage schedule:
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Opening Flow with Amir Tahami (Sun and Moon Yoga); Susan Van Nuys (Health Advantage); Stair Calhoun (Little River Yoga)l and Maryam Ovissi (Beloved Yoga)
- 11:35 a.m. – noon, Spark Yoga
- 12:05 p.m. – 12:30 p.m., LifeTime Fitness Life Power Yoga
- 12:35 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., Dancing Mind
- 1:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. , Easy Day Yoga
- 1:35 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Pure OM
- 2:05 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., JourneYoga
- 2:35 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Life Wellness Centre
- 3:05 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Inner Power Yoga
- 3:35 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Kundalini Yoga (Raj Yoga Center)
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Community Kirtan & Closing Synergy Circle with Guruganesha and Band, Lobo Marino, Gita & the Metropolitan Bhaktis.
There will be a kids tent with short, child-friendly yoga classes, a tent with a live kirtan (music and chanting) and yoga for healing special groups such as addiction recovery, special needs children and adults, and people with other health challenges.
To see the full schedule, visit Love Your Body Festival’s website.
Bicyclist crosses Wiehle Avenue in Reston at site of future bridge (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The weekend is almost here. Before the remnants of Hurricane Ian arrive or you…
11925 Triple Crown Road is one of eight houses in the 2022 Reston Home Tour (courtesy Reston Museum) Visitors will have a chance to step into an assortment of Reston…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of the year…
Fairfax County faces a marginal risk of flash flooding from Hurricane Ian (via NOAA) An October weekend once filled with fall events is starting to clear out, as Fairfax County…