The festival, organized by Reston’s Beloved Yoga, runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with yoga classes, wellness information, food samples and more.
The pavilion will be the site of the main stage, where teachers from local studios Beloved Yoga, Health Advantage, Sun and Moon, Lifetime Athletic and others will lead a variety of classes.
Here is the main stage schedule:
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., Opening Flow with Amir Tahami (Sun and Moon Yoga); Susan Van Nuys (Health Advantage); Stair Calhoun (Little River Yoga)l and Maryam Ovissi (Beloved Yoga)
- 11:35 a.m. – noon, Spark Yoga
- 12:05 p.m. – 12:30 p.m., LifeTime Fitness Life Power Yoga
- 12:35 p.m. – 1:00 p.m., Dancing Mind
- 1:05 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. , Easy Day Yoga
- 1:35 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Pure OM
- 2:05 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., JourneYoga
- 2:35 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., Life Wellness Centre
- 3:05 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Inner Power Yoga
- 3:35 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., Kundalini Yoga (Raj Yoga Center)
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Community Kirtan & Closing Synergy Circle with Guruganesha and Band, Lobo Marino, Gita & the Metropolitan Bhaktis.
There will be a kids tent with short, child-friendly yoga classes, a tent with a live kirtan (music and chanting) and yoga for healing special groups such as addiction recovery, special needs children and adults, and people with other health challenges.
To see the full schedule, visit Love Your Body Festival’s website.