The first incident was in the 9700 block of Leesburg Pike on last Friday. A resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
The second burglary was reported on Monday when a resident in the 1500 block of Cameron Crescent Drive reported someone entered the residence and took property.
Police did not say what was stolen or whether the doors to the homes were locked.
In other crime news this week:
- 2100 block of Glen Course Lane, cash from vehicle.
- 1400 block of Lake Fairfax Drive, phone from park.
- 1800 block of Michael Faraday Court, cash from business.
- 2600 block of Quincy Adams Drive, merchandise from business.
- 12800 block of Bexhill Court, phone from school.
- 1800 block of Fountain Drive, property from business.
- 2400 block of Fox Mill Road, materials from construction site.
- 1200 block of Gilman Court, wallet from vehicle.
- 11600 block of Gilman Lane, purse from vehicle.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business.
- 1800 block of Jonathan Way, phone from business.
- 1000 block of Preserve Court, property from vehicle.
FCPS Central Office in Merrifield (staff photo by James Jarvis) Fairfax County Public Schools is seeking a solution to its ballooning student meal debt, which soared over the past year….
A turkey vulture in flight in the West Ox Road area (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Cell Phone Service Restored After Outage — Phone service has been restored after a…
A thorny set of issues continues to complicate Deli Italiano’s arrival in Reston’s Lake Anne Plaza.
The Reston Association Design Review Board (DRB) voted Tuesday (Feb. 20) to defer a decision on the application after attorney John Cowherd, who was representing an appealing Lake Anne condominium owner, flagged some concerns about the proposal.
Dulles International Airport at night (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Washington Dulles International Airport and Reagan National hit a new travel record last year. The Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority hosted…