The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce’s Taste of Reston returns to Reston Town Center Friday and Saturday.
The 25th annual event will feature food from Reston-area restaurants, as well as beer and wine; live entertainment, a Family Fun Zone ; a Wine & Dine area with cooking demonstrations; and carnival rides.
Festival hours: Friday, 3 to 11 p.m.; Saturday, noon to 11 p.m.; Sunday (Carnival rides only), 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Admission is free, but you need tickets for food, beer and rides.
Here is what’s on the menu:
- American Tap Room – BBQ Pork sliders with pickle
- Big Bowl – Pot stickers, vegetable summer roll, spicy peanut noodles, combination plates
- Buffalo Wing Factory – Buffalo wings and buffalo bites
- Clyde’s Bruschetta – Chicken, Gazpacho, Berry shortcake
- Flippin’ Pizza – Cheese and pepperoni pizza
- Gregorio’s Trattoria – Meatball slider
- M&S Grill – Chicken + waffles, lettuce wraps and crab tots
- McCormick and Schmick’s – Crab cake sandwiches, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, and French fries
- Melting Pot – Chocolate-covered Strawberries
- Mon Ami Gabi – Bahn Mi sliders, homemade dog bones
- Mum Mum Nova – Custard balls, stir fried noodles, butcher prime pork with satay sauce, and chicken skewers
- Naked Pizza – Cheese and meat pizza
- Neyla Mediterranean Bistro – Neyla signature hummus & pita
- Nitro’s Creamery – Ice cream
- Obi Sushi – Sushi rolls, fried sweet potatoes, and vegetarian pot stickers
- Paradise Catering – Shrimp kabob, Fried Oreo’s, Funnel cake
- Pitango Gelato – Gelato coolers
- Robek’s Fruit Smoothies – Fresh fruit smoothies
- Tavern 64 – Virginia Cheesesteak
- Ted’s Bulletin – All-American burger and Root Beer floats
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro – Crab dog
Photo: Taste of Reston/Courtesy Reston Town Center
A man walks a dog into McLean Central Park (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Special Education Disparities Persist in FCPS — “Students with disabilities in Fairfax County Public Schools perform…
The Herndon Metro station (staff photo by Jay Westcott) With the Silver Line Phase II opening still in flux, Fairfax County is being asked to pay another $40 million. At…
Route 7 has a new eastbound lane between Reston Avenue and Riva Ridge Drive (via VDOT) Drivers headed east on Route 7 in Reston can now get a small taste…
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue responded to a burned-up elevator motor at 226 Maple Avenue in Vienna on Saturday (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Extends Blue Line Shutdown —…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.