The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce’s Taste of Reston returns to Reston Town Center Friday and Saturday.
The 25th annual event will feature food from Reston-area restaurants, as well as beer and wine; live entertainment, a Family Fun Zone ; a Wine & Dine area with cooking demonstrations; and carnival rides.
Festival hours: Friday, 3 to 11 p.m.; Saturday, noon to 11 p.m.; Sunday (Carnival rides only), 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Admission is free, but you need tickets for food, beer and rides.
Here is what’s on the menu:
- American Tap Room – BBQ Pork sliders with pickle
- Big Bowl – Pot stickers, vegetable summer roll, spicy peanut noodles, combination plates
- Buffalo Wing Factory – Buffalo wings and buffalo bites
- Clyde’s Bruschetta – Chicken, Gazpacho, Berry shortcake
- Flippin’ Pizza – Cheese and pepperoni pizza
- Gregorio’s Trattoria – Meatball slider
- M&S Grill – Chicken + waffles, lettuce wraps and crab tots
- McCormick and Schmick’s – Crab cake sandwiches, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, and French fries
- Melting Pot – Chocolate-covered Strawberries
- Mon Ami Gabi – Bahn Mi sliders, homemade dog bones
- Mum Mum Nova – Custard balls, stir fried noodles, butcher prime pork with satay sauce, and chicken skewers
- Naked Pizza – Cheese and meat pizza
- Neyla Mediterranean Bistro – Neyla signature hummus & pita
- Nitro’s Creamery – Ice cream
- Obi Sushi – Sushi rolls, fried sweet potatoes, and vegetarian pot stickers
- Paradise Catering – Shrimp kabob, Fried Oreo’s, Funnel cake
- Pitango Gelato – Gelato coolers
- Robek’s Fruit Smoothies – Fresh fruit smoothies
- Tavern 64 – Virginia Cheesesteak
- Ted’s Bulletin – All-American burger and Root Beer floats
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro – Crab dog
Photo: Taste of Reston/Courtesy Reston Town Center