Obviously, different ideas will appeal to different residents in different age groups. But we are open for ideas. If you have any “must-dos” of summer (even better: with a photo of you/your family participating in said event), email us at [email protected] and we will consider it.
Reston Summer Bucket List No. 15: Frozen Treat Crawl at Reston Town Center
It’s late August. It’s hot. Cool off with some ice cream or other frozen treats.
Why not head to Reston Town Center, where you can try different types in one outing?
It goes like this:
- Iceberry for soft frozen yogurt
- Ben & Jerry’s for ice cream
- Pitango for gelato
- Ted’s Bulletin for a milkshake (adult or otherwise)
- Gelato cone to go at bartaco
- Coke float at BRB
- More fro yo at sweetgreen
Did we leave any out? Let us know. And if you complete the crawl, let us know your favorite.