Police did not specify what was taken.
In other police news from the Reston District Station:
- 11900 block of Barrel Cooper Court, property from vehicle.
- 2200 block of Gunsmith Square, property from vehicle.
- 11700 block of Ledura Court, bicycle from residence.
- 13300 block of Schwenger Place, phone from school.
- 12900 block of Wood Crescent Circle, bicycle from residence.
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….
Local police are investigating an incident of arson and graffiti that occurred at St. John Neumann Catholic Community Church in Reston yesterday (Sunday). The graffiti, which was found at the…