The first, being classified as an unlawful entry, was in the 13100 block of Park Crescent Circle, on Saturday. A resident reported an unknown person entered the residence through an unsecured door.
The second was a burglary in the 11500 block of Southington Lane in unincorporated Herndon on Wednesday. A resident told police an unknown person entered the residence about 2 p.m. and took property.
In other crime news:
10500 block of Leesburg Pike, 2005 Nissan Altima.
11900 block of Freedom Drive, 2012 BMW 528i.
12900 block of Centre Park Circle, property from residence
11600 block of Stoneview Square, phone from business.
- 1800 block of Stratford, wallet from vehicle.
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, property from vehicle.
- 2100 block of Colts Neck Court, property from residence
- 11400 block of Fairway Drive, property from vehicle
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, purse from vehicle
- 11900 block of Escalante Court, property from vehicle
- 2300 block of Woodland Crossing Drive, property from residence
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, property from business
Learn why a federal employee should hire a federal employment lawyer when needed in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, October 18 Climate Change: Preparing for the New Normal in Virginia (5 p.m.) — Jim Kinter, a George Mason University professor and director of its Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies,…
Inova Bloodmobile (via Inova Blood Donor Services/Facebook) Local blood supplies have reached critically low levels, creating a potential crisis with hospitals operating at maximum capacity, Inova Health Systems reports. The…
Reduced Metro Service Today — Expect reduced Metro service today as the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority investigates the recent Blue Line derailment. Metro is holding all of its 7000-series…