Burglary, 1600 block of Washington Plaza, Oct. 9: An employee reported that an unknown person entered the business at Lake Anne Plaza and took property.
Burglary/Stolen Vehicle, 11800 block of Breton Court, Oct. 12. A resident reported that an unknown person entered the residence and took property. Car keys were also taken as well as a vehicle from the residence.
Assault, 2200 block of Astoria Court, Oct. 7. A woman told police there was a knock at her door in unincorporated Herndon Oct. 7 about 10:41 a.m. She answered her door and an unknown man assaulted her. The suspect then fled. The victim did not require any medical attention. The suspect was described as a Hispanic, in his mid 20s to 30s, about 5 feet 10 inches with a medium build and wearing black clothing and a black hat.
- 1100 block of Arboroak Place, jewelry from residence.
- 1900 block of Buckthorn Lane, bicycle from residence.
- 1700 block of Business Center Drive, cash from business.
- 11900 block of Market Street, merchandise from business.
- 11600 block of North Shore Drive, bicycle from residence.
- 1600 block of Oak Spring Way, property from residence.
- 12100 block of Pinecrest Road, phone from business.
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, beer from business.
- 1600 block of Valencia Way, property from vehicle.
- 12000 block of Waterside View Drive, property from residence.
- 1800 block of Cameron Glen Drive, property from residence.
- 9700 block of Counsellor Drive, property from residence.
- 12700 block of Society Drive, wallet from vehicle.
- 11700 block of Bayfield Court, property from vehicle
- 1200 block of Rock Chapel Road, property from vehicle
- 11400 block of Summer House Court, property from vehicle
- 2000 block of Blue Ridge Court, property from residence
- 11900 block of Democracy Drive, cash from business
- 11900 block of Market Street, property from business
- 1700 block of Business Center Drive, property from business
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Pet of the Week: Bear who, after living outside…
Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer. The bridge, which would connect to the Washington & Old Dominion Trail, is intended…
Zoomph, a Reston-based tech company that started in 2016 is continuing to build national partnerships. Its digital platform provides social media post metrics for sports clients along with detailed demographic…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…