The first burglary occurred in the 12000 block of Lake Newport Road on Friday. Residents called police at 5:56 p.m. to report that someone entered their garage and removed items from their car.
The second reported burglary was Saturday at 5:53 a.m., when someone entered the Sonabank at 11527 Sunrise Valley Dr. An employee reported that nothing appeared to have been taken. That bank was the site of an armed robbery in October.
1700 block of Business Center Drive, cash from residence
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, bicycle from business
- 5600 block of Heming Avenue, purse from vehicle
- 1100 block of Hobnail Court, jewelry from residence
- 10500 block of Hunter Station Road, wallet from vehicle
- 5800 block of Kingstowne Boulevard, merchandise from business
- 1400 block of Kingstream Drive, property from residence
- 11700 block of North Shore Drive, debit cards from vehicle
1800 block of Ivy Oak Square, 2003 Honda Civic
A change in Virginia law will allow police to once again pull over vehicles with excessively loud exhaust systems, starting tomorrow (Friday). At a Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting…
The Fairfax County Planning Commission has approved a redevelopment of the former Fannie Mae campus in Reston after nearly seven weeks of sorting through multiple issues with the proposed plan….
A slew of new laws are taking effect in Virginia tomorrow (July 1), including a ban on police ticket quotas, a requirement for licenses to deliver alcohol, and a new…
Riverbend Park in Great Falls debuted a new $1.3 million maintenance shop this week. The Fairfax County Park Authority and other stakeholders celebrated the opening of the facility with a…