Police were called to the 10700 block of Cross School about 8:18 p.m., when a resident reported his car was missing from his garage.
He also discovered a door to the home had been forced open and property was missing.
While officers were on the scene, however, the victim’s car returned to Cross School Road. The officers stopped the car and took the occupants into custody. The investigation is ongoing.
Police did not release the names of the suspects charged.
In other recent crime news reported by FCPD’s Reston District Station:
- 1800 block of Cameron Glen Drive, property from vehicle
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, wallet and cash from residence
- 2400 block of Dakota Lakes Drive, property from vehicle
- 11900 block of Market Street, merchandise from business
- 1400 block of North Point Village Center, property from residence
- 1600 block of Reston Parkway, merchandise from business
A change in Virginia law will allow police to once again pull over vehicles with excessively loud exhaust systems, starting tomorrow (Friday). At a Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meeting…
The Fairfax County Planning Commission has approved a redevelopment of the former Fannie Mae campus in Reston after nearly seven weeks of sorting through multiple issues with the proposed plan….
A slew of new laws are taking effect in Virginia tomorrow (July 1), including a ban on police ticket quotas, a requirement for licenses to deliver alcohol, and a new…
Riverbend Park in Great Falls debuted a new $1.3 million maintenance shop this week. The Fairfax County Park Authority and other stakeholders celebrated the opening of the facility with a…