There were no major incidents reported.
From the police reports:
- 2300 block of Branleigh Park Court, property from residence
- 13100 block of Fox Hunt Lane, bicycle from business
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley, luggage from residence
- 12800 block of Fantasia Drive, property from residence
- 2200 block of Stirrup Iron Lane, tires from vehicle
- 2100 block of Whisperwood Glen Lane, property from residence
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….
Local police are investigating an incident of arson and graffiti that occurred at St. John Neumann Catholic Community Church in Reston yesterday (Sunday). The graffiti, which was found at the…