The series has booked a variety of acts for its 22nd season.
The Friday Night Live series is one of the most popular free tickets in the area.
Fridays from 6:30 to 10 p.m., live music plays on the town green stage while people picnic. FNL usually happens rain or shine. Beer and food are available for sale.
For more band info and a printable schedule, visit herndonrocks.com.
Here is the schedule for 2016.
- May 6 – Go Go Gadjet
- May 13 – The Rockets
- May 27 – The Reagan Years
- June 3 – No show (Herndon Festival)
- June 10 – Gonzo’s Nose
- June 17 – Burnt Sienna
- June 24 – Fish Out of Water + The Jerx
- July 1 – Turtle Recall + Southbay
- July 8 – Kristen & the Noise
- July 15 – Crazy in Stereo + Six to Midnight
- July 22 – The Reflex
- July 29 – Herr Metal + Dr FU
- August 5 – Sam Grow + Delta Spur
- August 12 – Love Seed Mama Jump
- August 19 – For the Win
- August 26 – The Vigilantes
Following longstanding and growing complaints over parking issues, Town kf Herndon officials adopted an ordinance yesterday (Tuesday) to restrict how close drivers could park to driveways, one of several changes…
A portion of Edmund Halley Drive has officially been transferred over to the state. At a Tuesday meeting, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to transfer a section…
Buffalo Wing Factory offers dine in and carry-out options for the Big Game with smashburgers, wings, pizzas, a revised cocktail menu and more.
Reston’s Pet of the Week is Sky, a loving and curious pup looking for a new home. Here’s what his friends at Safe Haven Puppy Rescue had to say…