The series has booked a variety of acts for its 22nd season.
The Friday Night Live series is one of the most popular free tickets in the area.
Fridays from 6:30 to 10 p.m., live music plays on the town green stage while people picnic. FNL usually happens rain or shine. Beer and food are available for sale.
For more band info and a printable schedule, visit herndonrocks.com.
Here is the schedule for 2016.
- May 6 – Go Go Gadjet
- May 13 – The Rockets
- May 27 – The Reagan Years
- June 3 – No show (Herndon Festival)
- June 10 – Gonzo’s Nose
- June 17 – Burnt Sienna
- June 24 – Fish Out of Water + The Jerx
- July 1 – Turtle Recall + Southbay
- July 8 – Kristen & the Noise
- July 15 – Crazy in Stereo + Six to Midnight
- July 22 – The Reflex
- July 29 – Herr Metal + Dr FU
- August 5 – Sam Grow + Delta Spur
- August 12 – Love Seed Mama Jump
- August 19 – For the Win
- August 26 – The Vigilantes
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…