The first was Saturday, June 18 in the 11800 block of Breton Court. A resident reported to police that someone entered their home though an unlocked door and took property.
The second burglary tool place Sunday. A resident of the 1200 block of Mason Mill Court in unincorporated Herndon told police someone entered their home and took property.
In other crime news from the last week:
- 1800 block of Cameron Glen Drive, wallet from business
- 2100 block of Centreville Road, bicycles from business
- 12200 block of Laurel Glade Court, bicycle from residence
- 11500 block of North Shore Drive, bicycle from residence
- 12100 block of Sandy Court, license plate from vehicle
- 12100 block of Sanibel Court, laptop computer from vehicle
- 2200 block of Springwood Drive, property from business
- 13000 block of Marcey Creek Road, radio from vehicle
- 11200 block of Crossbeam Court, check from residence
- 11500 block of Olde Tiverton Circle, bicycle from residence
- 2200 block of Cartwright Place, property from residence
- 11800 block of Fawn Ridge Lane, purse from vehicle
- 12900 block of Highland Crossing Drive, cash from residence
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, property from residence
- 12100 block of Sunset Hills, wallet from business
Mother Amalis Hernandez visited a COVID-19 vaccine clinic yesterday (Wednesday) with her family to get her 13-year-old daughter vaccinated after the teen spent all of last year studying remotely. The…
Take a look at a few recently reduced properties around Reston.
Fairfax County Public Schools children will continue to get free meals amid uncertainty with the pandemic. The U.S. Department of Agriculture extended schools’ abilities to provide the food — traditionally…
Electric scooters have arrived in Fairfax County. The devices started appearing early last week after the county introduced the companies Bird and LINK as the first two vendors in its…