Here is what the officers from the Fairfax County Police’s Reston District Station say was stolen in the last week of June:
- 13300 block of Apgar Place, 2003 Nissan Sentra
- 1700 block of Fountain Drive, cash from business
- 11800 block of Coopers Court, bag from vehicle
- 12700 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, computers from residence
- 12300 block of Town Center Drive, property from business
- 1800 block of Clovermeadow Drive, checks from residence
- 2300 block of Colts Neck Road, bicycle from residence
- 2500 block of Polly Jefferson Way, property from residence
- 13300 block of Aiken Place, license plate from vehicle
- 11900 block of Killingsworth Avenue, purse from business
- 1600 block of Park Crest Circle, wallet from vehicle
- 1600 block of Reston Parkway, property from business
- 1800 block of Cameron Glen Drive, items from vehicle
- 11800 block of Coopers Court, items from vehicle
- 1800 block of Golf View Court, documents from vehicle
- 10600 block of Runaway Lane, property from residence
- 11800 block of Spectrum Center, merchandise from business
- 12800 block of Tournament Drive, passenger did not pay fare
- 12000 block of Town Square, wallet from business
- 2100 block of Centreville Road, cash from business
- 2400 block of Quick Street, property from residence
1600 block of Valencia Way, 2010 Ford Escape
Vienna bookstore Bards Alley is participating in the town’s holiday decorating contest (photo by Amy Woolsey) I-66 HOV Change Starts Today — “The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) reminds travelers…
The Barton Hill Recreation Area in Reston is slated for upgrades (via Google Maps) Upgraded lighting is no longer a component of upgrades to the Barton Hill tennis courts in…
Fairfax County Public Schools Fairfax County Public Schools could require parental notifications for class materials deemed sexually explicit, but in a deviation from the state, the proposed policy directly addresses…
A public art piece inspired by the connectivity and energy of atoms has been erected in Reston Town Center’s Hyatt Park. Called “Vidustria,” the installation is drawn from the word…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.