There will be music (6:30 to 8:30 p.m.) every Friday night and family friendly outdoor movies (8:30 p.m. or dusk) on Saturdays.
Admission is free. There is free parking in the Reston Station garages on weekends. Bring blankets or chairs.
Here’s the schedule:
- Friday, July 15 — Christian Perez Band Guitarist/Composer/Jazz
- Saturday, July 16 — ZOOTOPIA
- Friday, July 22 — Alfredo Mojica & Friends (Latin Rhythms)
- Saturday, July 23 ALADDIN
- Friday, July 29 Bad Influence (Blues)
- Saturday, July 30 — CINDERELLA
- Friday, August 5 — Hot Tub Hand Grenade (Rock Covers)
- Saturday, August 6 — FROZEN
- Friday, August 12 — Shane Gamble Band (Country and Rock)
- Saturday, August 13 — INSIDE OUT
- Friday, August 19 — Battery Lane (Covers and Originals)
- Saturday, August 20 — THE GOOD DINOSAUR
- Friday, August 26 — Pebble to Pearl (Funk/Rock/R&B)
- Saturday, August 27 — WRECK IT RALPH
- Friday, September 2 — Holly Montgomery Band (Rock)
- Saturday, September 3 — HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS
- Friday, September 9 — Chaise Lounge (Jazz, Lounge, Big Band, Swing)
- Saturday, September 10 — OPEN SEASON SCARED SILLY
- Friday, September 16 — Shag (British Rock)
- Saturday, September 17 — GOOSEBUMPS
- Friday, September 23 — Battery Lane (Covers)
- Saturday, September 24 — THE JUNGLE BOOK
- Friday, September 30 — Moonshine Society (Blues & Rock)
Photo: Reston Station at Night/Credit: David Madison Photography for Comstock
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. There are so many fun things…
This biweekly column is sponsored by The Mather in Tysons, Virginia, a forward-thinking Life Plan Community for those 62 and better. November — a month containing both Veterans Day and Thanksgiving…
The annual exhibit returns to Reston in early December (courtesy RCC) Reston Community Center will host its 24th annual gifts and shopping exhibit in early December. The Gifts from the…
Curative will operate COVID-19 testing mobile labs at six sites in Fairfax County (courtesy Fairfax County Health Department) Curative is set to shut down all of its public COVID-19 testing…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.