Fairfax County Police report a series of property crimes in the Reston District in the last week. Here is what was reported to the police for the week ending July 22:
BURGLARY: 9300 block of Arnon Chapel Road, Great Falls. July 16, 11:51 a.m. A resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
BURGLARY: 13600 block of Legacy Circle, Herndon, July 18 between 10 a.m. and 7:25 p.m. Someone forced entry into a home and stole portable electronics and other property from inside.
ROBBERY: 13100 Parcher Avenue, Herndon, July 18 around 7:19 p.m. Police were dispatched to the 7-Eleven at 13190 Parcher Avenue for a report of a robbery. A 20-year-old man was approached by a group of teenaged boys in the parking. The suspects allegedly punched and kicked the victim repeatedly, grabbed his backpack and fled. The suspects were described as Hispanic, wearing dark-colored clothing.
UNLAWFUL ENTRY / VEHICLE TRESPASSING: 11900 block of Grey Squirrel Lane, Reston, July 11, 9 p.m. A resident reported someone entered their garage and rummaged through their vehicles. Nothing was taken.
- 11200 block of Harbor Court, kayak from residence
- 2200 block of Huston Place, package from residence
- 200 block of Seneca Road, property from residence
- 1900 block of Solaridge Court, wallet from residence
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, items from business
- 11900 block of Escalante Court, cash from vehicle
- 12000 block of Greywing Square, golf cart from residence
- 2300 block of Soapstone Drive, beer from business
- 12300 block of Brown Fox Way, wallet from vehicle
- 2400 block of Centreville Road, merchandise from business
- 11200 block of Roger Bacon Drive, bicycle from residence
- 11500 block of Glade Drive, phone from residence
- 12900 block of Highland Crossing Drive, wallet from residence
- 2300 block of Soapstone Drive, snack from business