Reston Hospital Center is turning 30. The whole community is invited to celebrate at Reston Rocks 30 Family Fall Festival on Oct. 29.
Here is what you need to know:
The party is from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Reston Hospital Center, 1850 Town Center Parkway.
There will be a Biggest Birthday Bash Cake Cutting at noon.
Bring the kids. They can:
- Hang out with Doc McStuffins and McGruff the Crime Dog.
- Participate in a dance party.
- Check out police cars, a police helicopter and firetrucks.
- Bring their stuffed friends to the Teddy Bear Clinic.
- Get a jump on Trick or Treating (Halloween costumes encouraged).
There will also be fingerprinting, car seat checks, games and prizes, plus food for purchase from local food trucks.