- 1600 block of Waterhaven Drive, Nov. 26 between 3 and 3:37 a.m. Someone went into a building through an unlocked door and stole money.
- 1100 block of Edward Drive, tools from vehicle
- 1900 block of Reston Metro Plaza, cell phone from business
- 11800 block of Sunrise Valley Drive, beer from business
- 12100 block of Sunset Hills Road, merchandise from business
- 1800 block of Sycamore Valley Drive, cash from residence
- 12100 block of Walnut Branch Road, packages from residence
- 13300 block of Woodland Park Road, laptop computer and money from residence
- 1800 block of Explorer Street, 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Herndon Metro station (staff photo by Jay Westcott) With the Silver Line Phase II opening still in flux, Fairfax County is being asked to pay another $40 million. At…
Route 7 has a new eastbound lane between Reston Avenue and Riva Ridge Drive (via VDOT) Drivers headed east on Route 7 in Reston can now get a small taste…
Fairfax County Fire and Rescue responded to a burned-up elevator motor at 226 Maple Avenue in Vienna on Saturday (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Extends Blue Line Shutdown —…
Bicyclist crosses Wiehle Avenue in Reston at site of future bridge (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The weekend is almost here. Before the remnants of Hurricane Ian arrive or you…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.