If you want to watch “The Money Fight,” you have several options. If you have the means, you could go to Las Vegas and be in the crowd at T-Mobile Arena, where you’ll spend at least $2,500 on a ticket.
A more reasonable option would be to shell out $99.95 to purchase it on pay-per-view and watch it at home. But for many, it might be more fun — and more cost-effective — to enjoy it with other fans at a sports bar.
Locally, there are multiple options.
- In Herndon, O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub (754 Elden St.) will be showing the fight. There will be no cover charge to watch it there.
- Elsewhere in Herndon, CarPool sports bar (208 Elden St.) will be showing the event. That bar is charging a $20 cover.
- Tysons Biergarten (8346 Leesburg Pike) will be showing the event with no cover charge.
- In Sterling, Bungalow Lakehouse (46116 Lake Center Plaza) will also be showing the fight with a $20 cover.
- Also in Sterling, First Break Cafe (46970 Community Plaza) will have the fight live; again, the cover charge there will be $20.
UFC’s official website shows several other area sports bars that will also be broadcasting the fight live. While none of those locations are in Reston or Herndon, there are several within a short drive. These include:
- Buffalo Wild Wings locations in Sterling (21980 Colorado Drive) and Leesburg (524 Fort Evans Road)
- Hooters restaurants in Chantilly (14441 Brookfield Tower Drive) and Fairfax (10060 Fairfax Blvd.)
- Summers Grill and Bar (1520 Courthouse Road) and Champps (1201 S. Joyce St.) in Arlington
If we find information about other nearby locations that will be broadcasting the fight Saturday night, this article will be updated.
Fairfax County Public Schools (file photo) Fairfax County Public Schools has to adjust its budget outlook for the next two years after a miscalculation led the state to overestimate how…
The Herndon location features infrared sauna workouts (photo courtesy Hotworx) Hotworx, a fitness studio that offers 24/7 infrared workouts, has opened in Woodland Crossing in the Herndon area. Located at…
Snow on bridge in Reston’s The Glade (photo by Marjorie Copson) Deadline for Feedback on School Calendars Extended — “Thank you to the approximately 23,000 families, staff, students, and community…
An electric vehicle charger at the Sully Community Center (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is charging up to potentially take part in Fairfax County pilot to get more…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.