If you want to watch “The Money Fight,” you have several options. If you have the means, you could go to Las Vegas and be in the crowd at T-Mobile Arena, where you’ll spend at least $2,500 on a ticket.
A more reasonable option would be to shell out $99.95 to purchase it on pay-per-view and watch it at home. But for many, it might be more fun — and more cost-effective — to enjoy it with other fans at a sports bar.
Locally, there are multiple options.
- In Herndon, O’Sullivan’s Irish Pub (754 Elden St.) will be showing the fight. There will be no cover charge to watch it there.
- Elsewhere in Herndon, CarPool sports bar (208 Elden St.) will be showing the event. That bar is charging a $20 cover.
- Tysons Biergarten (8346 Leesburg Pike) will be showing the event with no cover charge.
- In Sterling, Bungalow Lakehouse (46116 Lake Center Plaza) will also be showing the fight with a $20 cover.
- Also in Sterling, First Break Cafe (46970 Community Plaza) will have the fight live; again, the cover charge there will be $20.
UFC’s official website shows several other area sports bars that will also be broadcasting the fight live. While none of those locations are in Reston or Herndon, there are several within a short drive. These include:
- Buffalo Wild Wings locations in Sterling (21980 Colorado Drive) and Leesburg (524 Fort Evans Road)
- Hooters restaurants in Chantilly (14441 Brookfield Tower Drive) and Fairfax (10060 Fairfax Blvd.)
- Summers Grill and Bar (1520 Courthouse Road) and Champps (1201 S. Joyce St.) in Arlington
If we find information about other nearby locations that will be broadcasting the fight Saturday night, this article will be updated.
Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz (Courtesy) When Pedro Benedito Chimo Mandriz’s family returned to their home country of Angola, he stayed in the U.S. to pursue his dream of running his…
Although the pandemic wreaked havoc on supply chains and labor demands, the state’s massive improvement project along the Route 7 Corridor remains on track. The $313.9 million project will improve…
Library Testing Kits Put On Hold — County libraries will no longer provide COVID-19 rapid tests for distribution. The program, which is managed by the Virginia Department of Health, is…
Traffic safety advocates from across the D.C. area have banded together to urge local officials to make improvements that they believe could help prevent the next death of a pedestrian…