Frying Pan Farm Park will celebrate some of the best bluegrass music in the mid-Atlantic area this season.
At Bluegrass Barn, concerts will take place indoors on selected Sunday evenings at Frying Pan Farm Park Visitor Center (2739 West Ox Road) from January through March.
Show dates are as follows:
- January 14: Valerie Smith & Liberty Pike
- January 28: Mile Twelve (IBMAs Momentum Award winners)
- February 25: Nothin’ Fancy
- March 11: Darrell Webb Band
- March 25: local band By & By
Tickets cost $18 in advance and $20 at the door. Purchases can be made online or by phone at 703-222-4664 or 703-437-9101.
Bluegrass Barn is made possible through the support of Vienna Hardwoods, John and Sandy Herring, and the Fairfax County Park Authority.