Every weekday, we highlight select deals and events in Reston, with help from Tim’s Reston Directory. Some require a coupon or have more instructions, so click the link for details and any additional requirements. Visit www.TIMS.US for each day’s entire list.
Food & Drink
- Boston Market – BOGO Free Lunch
- Glory Days – $5.99 Pizza or Nachos
- Dunkin Donuts – $1 donated from each LG Iced Coffee
- Honeybaked Ham – $39.99 Bone In Half Ham
- Honeybaked Ham – $7.99 Lunch Combo
Lake Anne Wine Bar – 1/2 off Wine
- McCormick & Schmick’s – $2.50 Oyster Rockefeller
- PassionFish – Surf & Turf
- Sweet Frog – 10% off for Teachers
Fun & Events
- American Tap Room – Trivia
- Doubletake Salon – Intro to Essential Oils
- Kalypso’s – Free Salsa Lessons 8-10pm
- Lake Anne Wine Bar – Jazz Night
- Melting Pot – Date Night Thursdays
- Paper Source – Journaling 2.0 Workshop 6pm
- RCC Lake Anne – Reston Historic Trust Event 7pm
- Signature RTC Grand Opening 7-9pm
- Wine Cabinet – Open Bottle Thursday
Interested in special promotion as the deal or event of the day? Have a deal or event tip? Like what you see and want to make a comment? Want to make a suggestion? Email Tim at [email protected]!
The Barton Hill Recreation Area in Reston is slated for upgrades (via Google Maps) Upgraded lighting is no longer a component of upgrades to the Barton Hill tennis courts in…
Fairfax County Public Schools Fairfax County Public Schools could require parental notifications for class materials deemed sexually explicit, but in a deviation from the state, the proposed policy directly addresses…
A public art piece inspired by the connectivity and energy of atoms has been erected in Reston Town Center’s Hyatt Park. Called “Vidustria,” the installation is drawn from the word…
A man walks by trash bins next to the curb (via Trinity Nguyen on Unsplash) (Updated at 1:25 p.m.) The service and staffing challenges plaguing trash collectors throughout Fairfax County…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.