Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Wheelock to Discuss Redevelopment Plans for Hidden Creek Country Club
- New Expansion for RTC West Approved by County Board
- Comstock Resubmits Site Plan for Downtown Herndon
- Updated: Police Find Missing Endangered Man Last Seen in Reston
- Op-Ed: Wheelock Contemplates Grand Park, Open Space for All
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. We’re also looking for photos of Reston submitted by readers.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Snow Days to Stay — The Fairfax County Public Schools System is resuming snow days this year after the pandemic changed the school system’s inclement weather policy. The first five…
Fairfax County Public Schools School-based COVID-19 vaccination clinics for elementary school-aged children could be set up as soon as mid-November, Fairfax County Public Schools officials say. As reported to the…
The developer of a 300-unit apartment building near the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station and along Hidden Creek Country Club plans to scale back parking at the site. Golf Course Overlook…
Looking to explore near your home? Discover the offerings of Burke Lake Park in the latest Reston Home Insider.