Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Businesses Continue to Leave Reston Town Center
- South Lakes HS Student Struck, Killed in Hit and Run
- Vigil Sunday Night Honors South Lakes HS Teen Killed in Hit-and-Run
- Ice House Cafe to Host New Year’s Eve Celebration Before Closing
- Seven Restaurants Slated to Open in Reston, Herndon in 2019
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Ice House Cafe/Facebook
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Pet of the Week: Bear who, after living outside…
Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer. The bridge, which would connect to the Washington & Old Dominion Trail, is intended…
Zoomph, a Reston-based tech company that started in 2016 is continuing to build national partnerships. Its digital platform provides social media post metrics for sports clients along with detailed demographic…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…