The 28th annual Best of Reston Awards celebrated honorees for their philanthropy and volunteerism in the Reston and Herndon communities last Thursday night.
The honorees for 2019 are:
- Bob Schnapp from A Simple Gesture
- Ellen and Mike Jennings from BEI
- Omicron Kappa Kappa Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity/OKK Foundation, Inc.
- Mina and Mark Fies from Synergy Design & Construction
- Helen and Taylor Yi from Touching Heart
- Maggie Parker
- Roz Rakoff
- Kurt Rose, owner of Aspen Jewelry Designs
Del. Ken Plum said that he and State Sen. Janet Howell “always look forward to coming to Best of Reston, because, although we are heavily involved in the community, it always is the case when we come here we meet wonderful new people that we hadn’t known about.”
— Cornerstones (@Cornerstonesva) April 4, 2019
Photos via Chip McCrea Photography