Director Evan Hoffman brings “Singin’ in the Rain” to life at NextStop Theatr Company (269 Sunset Park Drive) next month.
The show reimagines the golden age musical from Thursday to Sunday from May 23 to June 23. Tickets are between $40 and $55. The screenplay is by Betty Comden and Adolph Green. Songs are by Nacio Herb Brown and Arthur Freed.
The production is made possible with support from Music Theatre International. The complete cast with their roles is below:
- Wood Van Meter / Don Lockwood
- Morgan Kelleher / Kathy Seldon
- Robert Mintz / Cosmo Brown
- Carolyn Burke / Lena Lamont
- Duane Monahan / R.F. Simpson
- Ethan Van Slyke / Rod/Hollywood Tenor
- Melrose Pyne Anderson / Zelda Zanders
- Elizabeth Spikes / Dora Bailey
- Suzy Alden / Swing
- Joseph McAlonan / Swing
Photo via NextStop Theatre