Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Report: Uncle Julio’s and Boston Properties Settle Reston Town Center Parking Lawsuit
- Death Investigation Prompts Short Closure of Baron Cameron Park
- Herndon Teen Wins National Scholarship for Method to Diagnose Parkinson’s Disease
- Paddywax Candle Bar Coming to Reston Town Center
- Fairfax Officials Raise Concerns About Silver Line Phase 2 Safety
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via Google Maps
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…
Reston Association is turning to the public to guide the future of the Shadowood Recreation Area. The area, which is on Springwood Drive, houses an aging 20-meter pool that has…
County to Deploy Mobile COVID-19 Testing — The county is deploying a mobile lab to provide testing in several locations beginning tomorrow. Individuals who have COVID-19 symptoms can get tested….