Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County School Board to Vote on Changes to School Names with Confederate Ties
- A New Tiki Bar and Thai Restaurant is Coming to Reston Next Year
- Reston Association to Study Plans to Repurpose Hunters Woods Ball Field
- Fairfax County Board Approves Plan to Redevelop Old Reston Avenue Properties
- Fairfax County Adds New Glass Drop-Off Center in Reston
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Fairfax County Governmen)
U.S., Virginia and Fairfax County flags blow in wind (staff photo by Jay Westcott) The time to get any patio furniture and other loose, outdoor objects inside is now. At…
The annual Tour de Hunter Mill bicycle ride returns to Reston next month (courtesy Lisa Connors) The third annual Tour de Hunter Mill will return to Reston in May. Participants…
A Silver Line train at the McLean Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The final touches on the first phase of the Silver Line project that brought Metro into…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. It’s that time of year again…