Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Exclusive: Rolls-Royce Considers Relocating Regional Headquarters in Reston Town Center
- Night Construction Begins on Reston Roadways
- Silver Line Phase Two Test Trains Begin Running to Ashburn
- Great Falls Then and Now: Lockmoor Farm
- New Glass Recycling Rules in Effect in Fairfax County
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Jay Westcott
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Pet of the Week: Bear who, after living outside…
Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer. The bridge, which would connect to the Washington & Old Dominion Trail, is intended…
Zoomph, a Reston-based tech company that started in 2016 is continuing to build national partnerships. Its digital platform provides social media post metrics for sports clients along with detailed demographic…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…