Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Exclusive: Rolls-Royce Considers Relocating Regional Headquarters in Reston Town Center
- Night Construction Begins on Reston Roadways
- Silver Line Phase Two Test Trains Begin Running to Ashburn
- Great Falls Then and Now: Lockmoor Farm
- New Glass Recycling Rules in Effect in Fairfax County
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Jay Westcott
A Fairfax County Fire and Rescue truck (file photo) A 17-year veteran of the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department has been arrested for allegedly stealing drugs stored at two…
A Capital Bikeshare station at Market Street and St. Francis Street in Reston (courtesy FCDOT) A total of six new Capital Bikeshare stations may soon arrive around the Innovation Center…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. As your neighborhood expert in Fairfax…
Town of Herndon government offices (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Terms for Herndon Town Council members will remain unchanged after the council unanimously agreed to drop a proposal to increase…