Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Despite Appeal, Future of $50 Million Condo in Reston Town Center North Remains in Jeopardy
- One of Reston’s First Office Developments is Approved for Major Redevelopment
- Rolls-Royce North America to Relocate Headquarters from Reston Town Center to Reston Station
- Priest Admits to Sexual Contact with a Minor at Reston Church
- New Taco Restaurant Coming to Herndon
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Jay Westcott
Looking to explore near your home? Discover the offerings of Burke Lake Park in the latest Reston Home Insider.
Herndon is moving toward examining mixed-use possibilities near the pending Herndon Metro station and expects to use money from private landowners to “study” the area. Under the agreement, certain property…
Fairfax County’s logo on the government center (via Machvee/Flickr) For the first time in decades, Fairfax County workers have collective bargaining powers. The county Board of Supervisors passed an ordinance…
Consulting Company to Expand in Reston — IT consulting firm Intact Technology will expand its headquarters in Reston by adding 40 new jobs and investing at least $700,000. The state…