Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Despite Appeal, Future of $50 Million Condo in Reston Town Center North Remains in Jeopardy
- One of Reston’s First Office Developments is Approved for Major Redevelopment
- Rolls-Royce North America to Relocate Headquarters from Reston Town Center to Reston Station
- Priest Admits to Sexual Contact with a Minor at Reston Church
- New Taco Restaurant Coming to Herndon
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Jay Westcott
(Updated at 4:15 p.m.) A redevelopment proposal for nearly 9-acre parcel of land near Lake Fairfax Park is headed for a vote before the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors this…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association’s Board of Directors has a new vacancy. Mike Collins — who represents apartment owners within RA’s membership — resigned Friday (Sept….
A belated Mosaic Fall Festival, postponed by rain, takes over Strawberry Park on Saturday, Sept. 30 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Still Recovering From Derailment Near National Airport — “Most…