Before we head off into another weekend of social distancing, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- JUST IN: FCPS Closed until End of School Year
- JUST IN: Fairfax County to Close All Parks, Keeps Trails Open
- As Testing Capacity Expands, Fairfax County COVID-19 Cases Jump Overnight
- Coronavirus Cases in Fairfax County Jump to 31 Over the Weekend
- Despite COVID-19 Warnings from Officials, Reston Association Allowed Large Gatherings
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. A number of carryout and delivery options are available locally.
Photo by Marjorie Copson
Google Announces Vaccine Mandate — Google, which employs more than 420 people in Virginia, has extended its work-from-home policy through Oct. 18, but COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for workers…
Fairfax County will use an estimated $10 million in COVID-19 relief money for another major grant program aimed at helping community partners keep their doors open. The Board of Supervisors…
The Town of Herndon is looking to update decades-old rules involving accessory dwelling units to make the process less burdensome for homeowners. The Herndon Planning Commission held a virtual public…
The latest Reston Home Insider explains why buyer fatigue is so common right now and ways to push through it.