Before we head off into the first weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Men Armed with Machete Attempt to Rob Exxon in Reston
- JUST IN: Trader Joe’s in Reston is Closed after Employee Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Fairfax County Officials: Report Spotted Lanternfly Intel
- Bicyclist Robbed on W&OD Trail over Fairfax County Parkway
- COVID-19 Cases Jump by More than 100 Overnight in Fairfax County
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via Google Maps
If you’re a small business in Reston, you could receive up to $250 per new hire through the Return to Earn initiative.
McNair Elementary School students pick up lunch on their first day of school for the 2021-2022 academic year (via FCPS) Fairfax County Public Schools is revising a number of procedures…
As more and more drivers shift to sustainable vehicles, a design review board for the Reston Association is looking to formalize requirements for what electric vehicle charging stations must have…
Find some good insights in this week’s Reston Home Insider, including: “If you’re not getting showing requests in the first 24 to 48 hours, your home is likely mispriced.”