Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- BREAKING: Fairfax County to Start Easing Some COVID-19 Restrictions Friday
- Men Fire Shots at SUV in Reston Neighborhood
- Mother-Daughter Duo Loses Local Beauty Studio Due to Fallout of COVID-19
- JUST IN: Microsoft’s Expansion in Reston Town Center to Bring 1,500 Jobs, New Technology Hub
- As Fairfax County Reopens, More Space for Outdoor Dining and Exercise On the Table
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via handout/Virginia Department of General Services
(Updated, 4:30 p.m.) In the race for 36th District, incumbent Ken Plum was outraised by Republican challenger Matt Lang during July and August according to the latest campaign finance reports….
More than four-fifths of adults in the Fairfax Health District have gotten at least one shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, a hard-won milestone achieved after a summer of slowing demand…
Find what you need to know about signing severance agreements in Virginia in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, September 20 Technology Help (4-6 p.m.) — Volunteers at Reston Regional Library are available to answer questions about technology. Half-hour slots are open for reservations. Tuesday, September 21 (un)disclosed…