Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Reston Association Issues Statement on Return of $1.3 Million PPP Loan
- ‘Significant Shift’: Northam Highlights COVID-19 Cases Among Young Adults, Kids
- Police Make Arrest in Reston Peeping Incidents
- Fairfax County Establishes Affordable Housing Preservation Task Force
- Boston Properties’ Revenue Dips Due to COVID-19
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Jay Westcott
A shortage of seasonal workers has the Fairfax County Park Authority straining to stay afloat at the time of year when many of its facilities — from swimming pools to…
A company representative did not immediately return a request for comment. Photo via Midtown Jewelers/Facebook News Read more…
Peaceful Mind Solutions Finally, a therapist who has time for you. Those who have tried to find counseling in the last two years may have discovered that therapists are overwhelmed…
Fairfax County is considering making all existing and future development built to lessen flooding risks from huge, 100-year event storms, as opposed to a 10-year storm. The risk of flooding…