The regional Summer Restaurant Week — an event organized by Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington — returns August 17 through 30 with some modifications.
The week was extended to allow patrons more time to participate. Events DC and JBG Smith are also covering the costs for local eateries to take part in the regional event. Restaurants are also offering takeout deals in addition to dine-in specials.
Here’s a list of local restaurants joining:
- Founding Farmers (1904 Reston Metro Plaza Drive)
- McCormick & Schmick’s (11920 Democracy Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (11956 Market Street)
- PassionFish (11960 Democracy Drive)
Currently, only Founding Farmers at Reston Station and Morton’s The Steakhouse are offering to-go meals for the restaurant week. Both restaurants and The Melting Pot are also including a paired wine or cocktail.
Fixed-price offerings include $22 for brunch or lunch and either $35 for $55 for dinner. Family-style to-go dinner meals are also being offered.
More restaurants may be added over the next several days.