Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Reston Homebuilder Donates $20 Million to Inova for Cancer Screening Center
- Virginia Tightens COVID-19 Rules Amid Rising Cases
- Spotify Acquires Reston-Based Podcast Hosting Company for $235 Million
- FCPS Readies for More Students to Return Despite Outbreaks
- Poll: How Should Fairfax County Public Schools Approach Learning Moving Forward?
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via FCPS