Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Reston Homebuilder Donates $20 Million to Inova for Cancer Screening Center
- Virginia Tightens COVID-19 Rules Amid Rising Cases
- Spotify Acquires Reston-Based Podcast Hosting Company for $235 Million
- FCPS Readies for More Students to Return Despite Outbreaks
- Poll: How Should Fairfax County Public Schools Approach Learning Moving Forward?
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via FCPS
Although Election Day is still more than six weeks away, Fairfax County residents can start casting their ballots when early voting begins tomorrow (Friday). The county will have three sites…
After a couple of relatively dry weeks, the weather in Fairfax County is about to take a turn for the rainy today (Thursday). The National Weather Service issued a Flash…
A residential development project that’s stalled for years and would run along Hidden Creek Golf Course is moving forward. Project leaders with Golf Course Overlook LLC and Golf Course…
In this month’s Now Hiring, Reston Hospital Center, Leidos, the Virginia Department of Transportation and Walmart are hiring locally.