On Nov. 19, The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce held its 2020 Awards for Chamber Excellence (ACE), recognizing the most engaged businesses, members and committees of the Chamber community over the last year.
In past years, awardees are honored in June at an annual membership meeting luncheon, according to a press release from the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce.
However, due to COVID-19 restrictions, the luncheon could not take place. Instead, the Chamber held a virtual event to recognize and appreciate the honorees for their hard work and contributions.
The 2020 ACE Award Winners are:
- Small Business of the Year: Steven Toole/Toole & Associates
- Medium Business of the Year: M & T Bank
- Large Business of the Year: Leidos
- Member of the Year: Kevin Taylor/Communicate by Design
- New Member of the Year: Linda Graziano/AppQueen
- Committee of the Year: Reston Chamber Cup Golf Committee
- Contributor of the Year: Iris Britt/Iris Britt Consulting
- Young Professional of the Year: Eric Zutler/Pearson Smith Realty
- Innovation Award: KME Digital
- Pinnacle Award: Tom Madden/Visual Impact Productions
- President’s Award: Dee Kakar/M&T Bank
The full list of ACE sponsors and nominees can be viewed on the award website.
The 2020-2021 Chamber Board of Directors was also announced after being confirmed by membership in June.
Image courtesy of the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
Fairfax County’s COVID-19 case levels remain well below the worst days of the pandemic, but their rapid rise over the past month is enough to set off alarm bells, threatening…
The latest Legal Insider explains how a medical professional could help you with security clearance.
Monday, July 26 Pleibol & Food (6:45 p.m.) — Baseball and food go hand-in-hand. Join the National Museum of American History for an event centered around their new exhibit, highlighting…
A venture capital fund that invested millions of dollars in a startup later hit with a federal fraud investigation and bankruptcy is suing the Herndon-based business accelerator Center for Innovative…