This week in Reston, there are 85 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap. These range from a $5.5K/month newly renovated home with a three-car garage to a $1.6K/month centrally located condo with courtyard views.
Below are six recently listed rentals:
- 10754 Blaze Drive — 4 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $5,500/month
- 11776 Stratford House Place #505 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,700/month
- 11592 Embers Court — 4 BD/2 BA single-family home — $2,300/month
- 11653 Stoneview Square #11C — 3 BD/2 BA apartment — $1,900/month
- 11737 Ledura Court #T1 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,800/month
- 11224 Chestnut Grove Square #228 — 2 BD/1.5 BA condo — $1,695/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
A portable mini golf course at Fairfax Corner (staff photo by Jay Westcott) State Senate Candidate Almost Fired by FCPD — “Republican state Senate candidate Bill Woolf, who is running in…
Downtown Herndon is slated for redevelopment into a mixed-use community (staff photo by Fatimah Waseem) The redevelopment of downtown Herndon — a long-delayed partnership between the Town of Herndon and…
Altria Group’s headquarters in Richmond (courtesy Altria Group Inc.) Fairfax County Public Schools will receive money to support student wellness after settling its portion of a class action lawsuit against…
County planners and consultants meet with Lake Anne Residential Condominium Association members to discuss the future of Lake Anne (courtesy Hunter Mill District Office) Planning efforts to determine an economic…