This week in Reston, there are 85 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap. These range from a $4.5K two-bedroom condo with a view to a $1.5K/month one-bedroom within walking distance to Reston Town Center.
Below are six recently listed rentals:
- 11990 Market Street #1613 — 2 BD/2 BA — $4,500/month
- 11514 Waterhaven Court — 3 BD/3 BA — $3,400/month
- 11621 Newbridge Court — 3 BD/2.5 BA — $2,700/month
- 12024 Taliesin Place #22 — 2 BD/2 BA — $2,150/month
- 11401R Gate Hill Place #78 — 2 BD/2 BA — $1,950/month
- 2050 Royal Fern Court #11 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,495/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Embarking on the holiday season demands…
Gov. Glenn Youngkin announces a “Building Blocks for Virginia Families” plan to increase funding for early childhood education (Official Photo by Christian Martinez, Office of Governor Glenn Youngkin) With the…
A renovation of Lake Thoreau pool has been completed (courtesy Reston Association/YouTube) The renovation of Reston’s Lake Thoreau pool has officially been completed in time for the 2024 pool season….