This week in Reston, there are 85 properties available to rent, according to Homesnap. These range from a $4.5K two-bedroom condo with a view to a $1.5K/month one-bedroom within walking distance to Reston Town Center.
Below are six recently listed rentals:
- 11990 Market Street #1613 — 2 BD/2 BA — $4,500/month
- 11514 Waterhaven Court — 3 BD/3 BA — $3,400/month
- 11621 Newbridge Court — 3 BD/2.5 BA — $2,700/month
- 12024 Taliesin Place #22 — 2 BD/2 BA — $2,150/month
- 11401R Gate Hill Place #78 — 2 BD/2 BA — $1,950/month
- 2050 Royal Fern Court #11 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,495/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Reston Vietnam vet discovers his old helicopter at Smithsonian…
Despite a few days’ delay, Red Velvet Bakery and Little Beast Bistro are now set to open at Reston Town Center West on Saturday (September 18). Initially planning to open…
A solar energy-powered lamp post (via Sandra Parra/Unsplash) Fairfax County has committed to becoming carbon-neutral by 2050, and now, it has a plan to achieve that goal. The Fairfax County…
A furnished 1 BD/1 BA condo was recently listed for rent. The renovated unit comes with assigned garage parking.