If you’re looking to rent in Reston, there are a number of single-family homes and townhomes/condos available. As of May 10, there were 87 homes for rent, according to Homesnap.
Below are a few recently listed rentals worth checking out:
- 11916 Moss Point Lane — 3 BD/2 BA single-family home — $3,500/month
- 12348 Coleraine Court — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $3,100/month
- 11479 Waterview Cluster — 2 BD/2 BA townhome — $2,600/month
- 11990 Market Street #514 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,470/month
- 11760 Sunrise Valley Drive #1012 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,700/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
(Updated. at 9:50 a.m.) The St. James has signed a lease at One Freedom Plaza for a 25,000-square-foot facility at 11951 Freedom Drive. The company, the region’s largest athletic facility,…
An overturned car has prompted the closure of both sides of Herndon Parkway between Spring Street and the Herndon Police Department. Local police encourage residents to avoid the area and…
Commercial Buildings Win Awards — Projects in Fairfax County received 10 honors at the NAIOP Northern Virginia awards earlier this month. College Board in Reston received the award of excellence…
Join the Kensington Reston at the Memory Cafe on December 2 to learn more about the Memory Care Center.