If you’re looking to rent in Reston, there are currently 79 homes available, according to Homesnap.
Below are a few recently listed rentals worth checking out:
- 11427 Hook Road — 6 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,475/month
- 2308 Whitetail Court — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $3,350/month
- 1441 Greenmont Court — 3 BD/3 BA townhome — $2,600/month
- 11800 Sunset Hills Road #307 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,250/month
- 1715 Ascot Way #A — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,720/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.
After reopening its doors for the first indoor production during the pandemic in August, Herndon’s NextStop Theatre Company plans to scale back its programming schedule for this fall due to…