If you’re looking to rent in Reston, there are currently 79 homes available, according to Homesnap.
Below are a few recently listed rentals worth checking out:
- 11427 Hook Road — 6 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,475/month
- 2308 Whitetail Court — 4 BD/2.5 BA single-family home — $3,350/month
- 1441 Greenmont Court — 3 BD/3 BA townhome — $2,600/month
- 11800 Sunset Hills Road #307 — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $2,250/month
- 1715 Ascot Way #A — 2 BD/2 BA condo — $1,720/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….
Local police are investigating an incident of arson and graffiti that occurred at St. John Neumann Catholic Community Church in Reston yesterday (Sunday). The graffiti, which was found at the…