If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 83 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from lakefront properties to high-end condos, with plenty of townhomes in between.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 2024 Upper Lake Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $5,900/month
- 11208 Wedge Drive — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,295/month
- 1793 Ivy Oak Square — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,450/month
- 11307 Sundial Court #112 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $2,200/month
- 12001 Market Street #428 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,750/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
The Director of National Intelligence issued new guidance for federal employees regarding usage of CBD products, marijuana and investments in marijuana and is discussed in Legal Insider this week.
The weekly planner is a roundup of interesting events over the next week in the Herndon and Reston area. We’ve searched the web for events of note. Want to submit…
Fairfax County Public Schools and six other school divisions, most of them in Northern Virginia, have sued to stop Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s order that makes face masks optional in schools….
Driver Charged in Crash that Killed Reston Woman — Police have charged a Manassas man with driving under the influence and involuntary manslaughter in connection with a car crash that…