If you’re looking to rent in Reston, you’ve got options.
There are currently 83 homes listed for rent, according to Homesnap. You’ll find everything from lakefront properties to high-end condos, with plenty of townhomes in between.
Below, find a few recently listed rentals in Reston:
- 2024 Upper Lake Drive — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $5,900/month
- 11208 Wedge Drive — 4 BD/3 BA single-family home — $3,295/month
- 1793 Ivy Oak Square — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhome — $2,450/month
- 11307 Sundial Court #112 — 2 BD/1 BA condo — $2,200/month
- 12001 Market Street #428 — 1 BD/1 BA condo — $1,750/month
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…