Before we head into another weekend of rising COVID-19 vaccinations, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days.
- BREAKING: Police believe Herndon homicides linked to suicide at Reston Town Center
- BREAKING: Three people found dead in Herndon home in possible murder, police say
- Wait for Silver Line Phase II tests patience of local businesses seeking boost from Metro
- French cafe Le Vingt-Trois in Herndon is the owner’s dream come true
- Amenities revealed for luxury Halley Rise apartment complex in Reston
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Reston Company Helps Dump Data — A Reston-based data privacy and governance software provider company called ActiveNav wants to help companies dump extra data. The company created a new tool…
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Red Velvet Bakery opening Saturday, first 200 people get…
A new rebate program that starts next year would give thousands of dollars to Virginians who buy or lease an electric vehicle. But it’s not funded. Fairfax County officials said the…
Open houses this weekend include a 3 BD/2.5+ BA townhouse with a breakfast nook and private patio overlooking Reston National Golf Course.